Infinity's distinct sound is expertly delivered with the new Reference speakers. The combination of Plus One+ Woofer cones and edge-driven textile tweeters combine to deliver a crisp sound. Compatibility is even easier with the newly designed basket fitting nearly all aftermarket or factory car stereos. In addition, the High-Output design provides an even richer sound. The speakers are 6x9" Reference Series 3-way Car Speakers. The standard sizes now range from 3", 4", 5-1/4", 6-1/2", 6" x 8" and 4" x 6" coaxial, 6" x 9" 3-way, and 5-1/4", 6-1/2", and 6" x 9" component. Angled tweeters are also a feature unique to the new Reference line allowing the tweeters to point in various directions. Enjoy the ability to boost your tweeter output to +3dB
• 6x9" Reference Series 3-way Car Speakers
•Power Handling: Peak: 300 watts each / 600 watts per pair RMS: 100 watts each / 200 watts per pair
• Frequency Response: 46-30000Hz
• 3.0 ohms impedance
• Edge-driven, textile tweeters
• Plus One+ woofer cone
• Frame Size Optimization
• Adjustable tweeter output level
• Power Range Recommended: 10 - 100 watts RMS per channel
- 6"x9" 3-way speakers (pair)
- top-mount depth: 3-1/16"
- sensitivity: 94 dB
- frequency response: 46-30,000 Hz
- edge-driven, textile dome tweeter and supertweeter
- compatible with virtually all factory or aftermarket car stereos
- True Four Ohm Impedance technology: speaker's 3-ohm impedance combines with speaker wire impedance for a 4-ohm load
- handles up to 100 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- Plus One+ polypropylene woofer cone with hi-roll rubber surround
- Instruction manual
- Owner's manual
- Template on box
- Two 3-way speakers
- 2 Grille frames
- 2 Grilles
- 2 Bottom mount rings
- Eight 2" Screws
- 8 Speed clips
- 2 Adhesive backed foam gaskets
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050667370947
- Weight: 6.29
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.