Like the 7-Series it is designed to complement, this Stealthbox® is designed for effortless power and finesse. The power comes courtesy of a pair of our legendary 10W6v3 subwoofer drivers with up to 1200 watts of power handling capability. These outstanding woofers have been fine-tuned for the 7-series in a sealed enclosure that is precisely optimized to deliver superior linearity and fidelity. To overcome the challenge of delivering great bass response from this BMW’s well-sealed trunk into the cabin, this system is designed to fire directly through the “ski-hole” opening. Solid mounting provisions anchor the Stealthbox® firmly to the vehicle for safety, without requiring any modification to the vehicle. The trunk-facing side of the enclosure blends smoothly with the contours of the 7’s trunk compartment, without interfering with spare tire access and leaving plenty of room for large golf bags and other cargo.
True luxury awaits.
The Hard Data: Contains two 10W6v3-D4 subwoofers in a sealed enclosure. 1200 watt power handling. Wired for 4 ohm mono (can be rewired to 1 ohm mono). Installs in the trunk compartment against the back seats.
- Subwoofer Design Round / Circle
- Voice Coil(s) Dual
- Impedance (Per Voice Coil) 4 ohms
- RMS Power Handling 600 watts
- Enclosure Specifications
- Compatible Vehicle Make and Model BMW 7 Series
- Number of Subs/Speakers 2
- Box Style/Shape Vehicle Specific
- Number of Terminals 2
- Terminal Type Binding posts
- Box Exterior Color Black
- Box Finish Carpet
- Final Wired Impedance 4 ohms
- Type of Enclosure Loaded
- Box Type Sealed
- Woofer Surround Butyl Rubber
- Woofer Composition Mineral-Filled Polypropylene
- Sensitivity 82.7 dB
- Frequency Response 22 - 200 Hz
- Xmax (millimeters) 19 mm
- Subwoofer Size 10"