The return of Chevy's iconic Camaro was met with tremendous enthusiasm by those who prize American-style performance. Its muscular looks, retro cockpit design and potent powertrain options convincingly recreate the muscle and attitude of the original models.
If you're looking to rock the roads you're eating up in your Camaro, you will need to give the stock sound system a serious attitude enhancement. This starts with a true subwoofer.
This Stealthbox® is designed for serious sub-bass performance and minimal loss of useful trunk space. It features a potent 12W6v3 premium JL Audio subwoofer driver in a 100% fiberglass sealed enclosure that tucks into the driver side rear corner of the trunk, while retaining full access to the battery compartment under the trunk floor. If you're looking to retain the rear seat pass-through functionality while rocking your Camaro with top-flight sub-bass, this is your subwoofer solution. The Hard Data: Contains one 12W6v3-D4 in a sealed enclosure. 600 watt power handling. Wired for 2 ohm mono. Installs in driver side of trunk. Black steel mesh grille included. Will not fit convertible models.
- Subwoofer Design Round / Circle
- Voice Coil(s) Dual
- Impedance (Per Voice Coil) 4 ohms
- RMS Power Handling 600 watts
- Peak Power Handling 1200 watts
- Number of Subs/Speakers 1
- Box Style/Shape Vehicle Specific
- Number of Terminals 1
- Terminal Type Binding posts
- Box Exterior Color Black
- Box Finish Carpet
- Final Wired Impedance 2 ohms
- Type of Enclosure Loaded
- Box Type Sealed
- Woofer Surround Butyl Rubber
- Woofer Composition Mineral-Filled Polypropylene
- Sensitivity 85.4 dB
- Frequency Response 20 - 200 Hz
- Xmax (millimeters) 19 mm
- Subwoofer Size 12"
- Compatible Vehicle Make and Model Chevy Camaro
- UPC: Does not apply
- Weight: 44