All the attitude that has made the Camaro an American icon becomes even rowdier when you put the top down.
Because a ragtop makes it harder to get really great bass, the Stealthbox® design team selected a pair of powerful 10-inch subwoofer drivers, cleverly packaged to let you retain as much trunk space as possible, even when you are sharing that precious space with a stowed convertible top.
Top up or down, you're going to be impressed by the powerful sound and smooth detailed bass offered by this ingenious subwoofer solution.
So, put the hammer down and turn the volume up... your ride is begging for this upgrade. The Hard Data: Contains two 10W1v3-4 subwoofer drivers in individual sealed, down-firing enclosures. 600 watt power handling. Wired for 2 ohm mono. Installs under the rear deck and does not impede the vehicle’s convertible top operation or access to the under-floor battery compartment. Installation requires permanent modification to the trunk liner and cargo floor cover.
- Subwoofer Design Round / Circle
- Voice Coil(s) Single
- Impedance (Per Voice Coil) 4 ohms
- RMS Power Handling 300 watts
- Total RMS Power Handling 600 watts
- Enclosure Specifications
- Compatible Vehicle Make and Model Chevy Camaro
- Number of Subs/Speakers 2
- Box Style/Shape Vehicle Specific
- Number of Terminals 1
- Terminal Type Binding posts
- Box Exterior Color Gray
- Box Finish Carpet
- Final Wired Impedance 2 ohms
- Type of Enclosure Loaded
- Box Type Sealed
- Woofer Surround Butyl Rubber
- Woofer Composition Mica Injected Polypropylene (MIPP)
- Sensitivity 84.2 dB
- Frequency Response 25 - 250 Hz
- Xmax (millimeters) 11 mm
- Subwoofer Size 10"
- UPC: 699440945264
- Weight: 44