The DSR1 is the first real solution for replacing the factory amplifier and speakers in Ford and Chrysler vehicles, as the DSR1 uses the full-range, flat audio signal from the factory source unit.
After the built-in Maestro interface is flashed with the vehicle-specific firmware, the factory source unit CANbus messages are used to control the internal signal routing of the DSR1. The DSR1 still utilizes the power processor found in our patented 3Sixty.3, but adds an easy to use app for tuning from Apple and Android devices.
Co-developed with ADS, the DSR1 combines a full-featured 3Sixty digital signal processor with a flashable iDatalink Maestro integration module. The DSR1 can be used out-of-the-box with high or low level input, or with a quick flash download to add vehicle specific firmware to enable integration without the loss of factory equipped controls and features. Once connected, complete control of the sound profile can be adjusted using Rockford Fosgate’s proprietary 3Sixty tuning software.
- Digital signal processing with OEM integration capabilities
- 245 Bands of Equalization for Aftermarket Tuning (updated from Press Release)
- Adjustable crossovers with selectable slope and crossover type
- Crossover Frequency: 20 - 20k Hz
- Time Alignment of up to 10msec of delay on each channel
- Bluetooth 4.0 Connectivity for convenient setup
- Interactive Tuning Interface Controlled via Android/ iOS APP
- Optional PLC2 Level Controller with Assignable Functions
- CE Compliant
- UPC: 780687351588
- Weight: 1
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.