The TMS5 is a full range coaxial speaker designed to fit the Tour-Pak speaker locations of the 1998 - 2013 model year Harley-Davison® Motorcycles. It features a Neodymium motor structure driving a co-molded, reinforced polypropylene cone with Santoprene surround. It also features an ultra-efficient 25mm dome tweeter with integrated phase plug and is made water/weather resistant with the addition of a Santoprene front isolation spider connecting between the tweeter housing and cone assembly. The speaker mounts using the factory hardware and comes with new grille assemblies.
Rockford Fosgate is considered the best in car audio in terms of quality, sound and affordability. Onlinecarstereo.com is an authorized retailer of Rockford Fosgate products.
- Element Ready design that is weather and water resistant
- Ultra-Efficient 25mm Proprietary Film Dome Tweeter
- Neodymium Tweeter with Integrated Phase Plug and ASA Grill
- Carbon-Fiber Re-Inforced Polypropylene Cone
- Santoprene VAST Surround
- Co-Molded Cone and Surround
- Santoprene Front Isolation Spider
- Poly-Cotton Spider
- High Power 35mm Voice-Coil
- Ultra-Efficient Neodymium Ring Magnet Motor
- Ultra-High Temperature Glass Re-Inforced Polymer Frame
- Integrated Spade Terminals
- Integrated 6dB Crossover with High Power Polyester Capacitor
- Low Profile Coaxial Tweeter Design
- Discreet (Hidden) Tweeter Wire
- Designed for 98-2013 Harley-Davidson® Rear Tour-Pak Locations
- NOTE: May not be compatible with CVO™ and Screaming Eagle™ models
- UPC: 780687345259
- Weight: 7
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.