A truck this nice begs for a great sound system. Our Stealthbox® for the extended cab versions of these vehicles makes sure you don't sacrifice comfort or interior cosmetics and delivers incredible sub-bass power and quality from its powerful, 500 watt, 12-inch subwoofer. The clever, slot-loaded design delivers superb sound quality and protects the woofer from the rear passengers' feet at all times.
The Hard Data: Contains one 12W3v3-2 in a sealed, down-firing enclosure. 500 watt power handling. Wired for 2 ohm mono. Installs under rear seat on driver side. Will not affect folding of rear seat or rear seat leg room. Allows room for amp installation on passenger side. Will not fit Standard Cab or Crew Cab trucks. Will fit C3 & SS models.
- Power Handling:
- Recommended power range: 150 - 500 watts RMS
- Wired to a2 ohm load
- Mineral-filled polypropylene cone woofer
- Nitrile-butadiene rubber surround
- DMA-optimized, long linear excursion capability to virtually eliminate distortion and increase sound output
- Vented reinforcement collar improves rigidity and stability of the cone, spider, and voice coil
- Spider and lead wire assembly
- Elevated frame cooling enhances power and sound quality
- Floating Cone Attach Method allow the cone and surround to be aligned independently
- Xmax: 13.0 mm
- Sensitivity: 87.15 dB
- For 1999-2002 Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra Extended Cab Trucks with Medium Oak interior
- Down-firing design
- Sealed fiberglass enclosure
- Stealthbox® installs under rear seat on driver side
- Will not affect folding of rear seat or rear seat leg room
- Allows room for amp installation on passenger side
- Binding post terminals for secure and sturdy connection and installation
- Will not fit Standard Cab or Crew Cab trucks
- Will fit C3 & SS models
- Weight: 40
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.