You can enjoy your music even if you're heading to the water. The KMR-M322BT has all the features you are looking for a total entertainment on your boat. You can connect your smartphone via Bluetooth, USB or Aux in the front and control music with Spotify, Pandora or iHeart Radio.
Onlinecarstereo has been a long time authorized dealer of Kenwood products and we make sure you get your products on time. We source our supplies straight from the manufacturer / dealer so you can be sure you're getting an authentic and original Kenwood product.
- marine digital media receiver (does not play CDs)
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- built-in Bluetooth with aptX
- plays MP3, WAV, WMA, and FLAC music files
- control your music with Kenwood's remote app
- anti-glare 1.5 line LCD display
- rear-wired Bluetooth microphone included
- conformal-coated PCB circuit board
- covered USB and AUX inputs
- enjoy music from Pandora and Spotify
- Android rapid-charge for your smartphone
- connect two phones at once
- iPod/iPhone direct connection with optional cable
- Android Open Accessory protocol works with cables or Bluetooth
- Drive EQ improves sound to compensate for exterior noise
- Sound Reconstruction restores fullness to compressed digital files
- 13-band EQ
- low-pass filter and sub level control
- Speaker Setting function for different sizes and types of speakers
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: front USB and AUX inputs
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, sub)
- UPC: 0019048221001
- Weight: 4
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.