Alpine receivers are state-of-the-art technology that every car owners are dreaming of. The X110-SRA raises the bar with its groundbreaking 10-inch touchscreen, the X110-SRA is truly the largest factory radio replacement for the 2014-up GMC Sierra available, period. Don’t judge the X110-SRA just by its screen, though. The X110-SRA is packed with new features and controls befitting of its revolutionary size. There’s no doubt the X110-SRA will make a statement in your GMC Sierra and upgrade your driving experience.
Onlinecarstereo has been a long time authorized retailer of Alpine products. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and on-time delivery of your orders. As we are an authorized retailer, you are guaranteed you are receiving authentic Alpine products.
- custom-fit navigation receiver designed for select 2014-up GMC Sierra models without Bose®
- package includes 10" capacitive touchscreen, hideaway source unit with built-in amp, separate DVD/CD player
- includes Alpine Restyle package with all installation parts
- includes iDatalink Maestro ADS-MRR module
- retains factory features, including steering wheel controls and OnStar
- displays engine performance data on touchscreen
- built-in amplifier (18 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- built-in HD Radio tuner
- built-in iPod and iPhone control (see Details for info on compatibility with specific smartphones and apps)
- Siri Eyes Free control with select iPhones
- Pandora control with iPhone
- built-in Android control
- Pandora control via Bluetooth connection
- MHL-compatible HDMI cable required for viewing video content from compatible Android devices (optional KCX-630HD HDMI Switcher required)
- built-in navigation system with 3D representations of buildings, landmarks, and terrain
- maps of the United States and Canada, plus 7 million points of interest
- free lifetime TMC traffic service in metropolitan areas
- text-to-speech voice prompts announce actual road names at turns
- lane assistance and junction view
- plays CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices (see Details for full capabilities)
- compatible with Alpine TuneIt 2.0 app for sonic profile settings and adjustments through your smartphone
- 9-band parametric EQ
- time correction
- high- and low-pass crossovers
- dual-zone A/V output
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- compatible with optional Truck Accessory Controller and Multi-Camera Selector Interface
- inputs: HDMI input; rear USB input; rear A/V input (occupied if used with iDatalink Maestro module); rear-view camera input
- outputs: HDMI output; 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- UPC: 793276040015
- Weight: 22
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.