- 29mm Aluminum Alloy Dome Tweeter with Vertex Drive System
- Twaron® Aramid Fiber + Cellulose Fiber Dual Layer Cone Construction
- Oversized Magnet and Powerful Motor Assembly for Accurate Bass
- Designed for Hi-Res Audio
- DESIGNED FOR HI-RES AUDIO
The quality of music recordings available to listeners has evolved. Hi-Res Audio recordings contain significantly more data compared to a standard CD recording and require a loudspeaker that is capable of smoothly reproducing frequencies of 40kHz or higher. The Z speakers are designed to deliver sound that's clearer, sharper and more complex - reproducing music that is closer to the original performance.
- ALUMINUM ALLOY BALANCED DOME TWEETER
The Z tweeter's aluminum alloy diaphragm allows the tweeter to remain pistonic and linear at ultrasonic frequencies. The unique diaphragm shape, developed using HSDOM (Harmonized Synthetic Diaphragm Optimum Method) computer analysis, accurately controls differential vibration produced by the diaphragm and improves high frequency dispersion. Pioneer's Vertex Drive System improves the mechanical coupling of the voice coil and the tweeter diaphragm, reducing distortion and coloration caused by low damping and increasing power handling
- DUAL LAYER CONE CONSTRUCTION
Twaron is a synthetic aramid fiber that is very strong, heat resistant and rigid when woven into a cloth material. Cellulose fibers are naturally self-damping and reduce unwanted resonance. The TS-Z65CH dual layer cone, constructed with both a Twaron layer and a cellulose layer, combines the strengths of both materials. The result is fast response and clear bass, with low coloration and distortion.
- System Type: 2-way Component
- Sound Pressure Level (Sensitivity): 85 dB (± 1.5dB)
- Frequency Range: 30 Hz to 96 kHz
- Hi-Res: Certfied
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 110 Watts
- Maximum Peak Power Handling: 330 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Diameter: 6.5"
- Cone Material: Twaron Aramid Fiber + Cellulose Fiber Dual Layer
- Center Cap Material: Twaron Aramid Fiber
- Surround Material: Butyl Rubber
- Basket Material: Stamped Steel
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Magnet Weight: 15.2 oz
- Mounting Depth: 2.6"
- Type: Balanced Dome
- Diameter: 29mm
- Diaphragm Material: Aluminum
- Magnet Material: Neodymium
- Magnet Weight: 6.4 g
- Swivel Type: Yes
- Tweeter Level Adjustability: -3dB / 0dB / +3dB
- Crossover Frequency: 1900 Hz
- UPC: 884938374613
- Weight: 15
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.