The debut of an 8-inch subwoofer adds to the versatility of the S-Series subwoofer lineup. The 10 and 12-inch subwoofers use a new design that’s almost 1-inch shallower than their predecessors, thereby making all the models good candidates for systems with limited space. The subwoofers have an improved power rating of up to 600W RMS power handling and are a good match for the MRV-M500 mono amplifier.
Onlinecarstereo is a long time authorized online retailer of Alpine products. We source ouor inventory straight from the manufacturer so you know you are getting original Alpine merchendise. We always strive to provide the cheapest price online and 100% total customer satisfaction and after market service.
- High Amplitude Multi-Roll Surround
- High Strength Steel Frame
- Perimeter venting with airflow management system
- High-excursion underhung voice coil configuration
- Compound radius curve extended pole geometry
- Airflow optimized dual flare pole vent
- 65mm voice coil with high-temp 5-layer dvc winding on aluminum former
- high-grade strontium ferrite magnets
- 8-AWG push terminals with voice coil configuration jumpers
- Progressiver spider with reinforced tinsel leads
- Concealed mount gasket
- Reinforced parabolic cone structure with pulp/Kevlar con & PP/Mica/Talc Dustcap
- 15MM Xmax
- 64mm Xmech
- 600W RMS
- 4.7" mounting depth
- 10-9/16" Cutout Diameter
- Power handling: 250-600W RMS
- Sealed Enclosure range: .55-1.0 ft^3
- Vented Enclosure Range: 1.0-1.5 ft^3
- Vented tuning range: 32-37Hz
- Pair of S-W10D2
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 793276242174
- Weight: 28
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.