Soundstream’s Dual Display Multimedia System is the first of it’s kind, enabling multitask functionality in a car stereo application. Concurrent operating systems running simultaneously allow the user to operate the two different platforms. The user has the option to control the included iGO powered GPS system on the upper display, or Android PhoneLink which mirrors the screen of their enabled smart device. The second operating system includes typical features of a car multimedia system; DVD, Bluetooth Connectivity, audio/video media playback by USB, FM receiver, rear view camera, etc.
Extensive details were considered for the build of this unique application. Each high resolution TFT-LCD display includes a capacitive touch screen panel, mimicking the interaction and experience of today’s smart devices. In efforts to ensure mechanical reliabilities, the independent motorization mechanisms use alloy steel gearing and high torque drive motors, capable of standing up to the abuse of today’s road conditions.
Attention to quality of the user’s interaction were considered in the design phase of the dual display’s user interface. Large format, easy to read info-data and icons were drawn to improve the ease of use. The user interface concept included solutions to reduce driver distraction and improve operator awareness.
Make road trips more enjoyable for everyone with Power Acoustik flipdown monitors which offer excellent and vibrant picture quality. Pop in your favorite DVD and make your long trips go by in a breeze. The PMD-90 is a ceiling-mount swivel DVD entertainment system with IR and FM transmitters. The PMD-90 sports a 9" flip down LCD monitor with built-In DVD player and extra inputs allow you to playback digital media. Available in 3 housing options. Choose between beige, gray or black to match your vehicle interior.
|Onlinecarstereo is an authorized dealer of SOUNDSTREAM AND POWER ACOUSTIK products. We source our inventory straight from the manufactuer so you are sure you are getting original SOUNDSTREAM AND POWER ACOUSTIK merchendise. All your orders come with the necessary manufacturer warranties to give you peace of mind on whatever purchase you make.
- SmartSense Glass Panel Touch Screen Technology
- Bluetooth V4.0 Hands-Free Calling from Enabled Phone
- A2DP Wireless MP3 Audio Playback from Enabled Device
- Built-in Front Panel Bluetooth Microphone
- Accepts OEM Steering Wheel Control Interfaces
- Playback from DVD & CD of MP3, MP4 & Other Video
- Playback from 64GB USB of MP3, MP4 & Other Video (rear)
- 2A 5V Adaptive Fast Charge of Mobile Devices (rear)
- ID3 MP3 Tag Reading for Track & Artist Information
- Rear Audio/Video Input for Personal Media Devices
- Front & Rear RCA Pre-Amp Audio Outputs
- Subwoofer RCA Pre-Amp Audio Output
- Video Output for Auxiliary Devices
- Rear View Camera Input w/ Trigger
- 300w 4ch. MOSFET Speaker Outputs
- Multi-Region FM Frequency Stepping
- 800x480 Widescreen Resolution
Power Acoustik PMD-90
- Interchangeable Color Skins for Universal Vehicle Application (beige, black, grey)
- Extra Trim Ring for Sculptured Ceilings Included
- Video Playback from DVDR/RW, CDR/RW of VCD. SVCD, DivX, and MP4
- Car-Spec DVD Transport for Extreme Temperature Exposure
- NTSC / PAL Auto Selection
- On-Board Dome Lights
- Swivel Screen for Angled Viewing
- FM Transmitter for OEM Integration
- IR Transmitter for Wireless IR Headphones
- Flash Memory for Last Position Memory
- 4 gb SD Card Reader for MP4 Playback
- USB Input for DivX and MP-4 Playback from Flash Drive
- 2 A/V Inputs for Auxiliary Sources (one at rear panel)
- 1 A/V Output for Multiple Components
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- 800 x 600 Screen Resolution (SVGA)
- 400 NIT Panel Brightness
- Dimensions: 2-1/2" H x 11 1/8" W x 9 5/8" L
- UPC: 713783828043
- Weight: 14
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.