With this KM Six-Channel Amp, your boat is a floating concert! Connect as many as 12 speakers in three independent zones to control the volume level on the tower speakers, and in the cabin or even the deck! A separate full-range level control connects to the amp for even more convenience. It’s truly one of the most versatile amps in marine audio.
This amp also features variable bass boost with KickEQ™, giving you as much as a 12dB of extra bump, as well as a powerful 12dB crossover and 24dB subsonic filter, letting you quickly tune your system to perfection.
- Class-D Power Supply
- Six-Channel Amplifier With Bridging Capability
- Three-Zone Control
- Full-Range Volume Controller Included
- Conformal-Coated Circuit Board
- Variable 12dB Crossover
- 24dB Subsonic Filter (Amp 3 Only)
- KickEQ™ Variable 12dB Bass Boost
- ABYC/NMMA-Compliant Power Connections
- 316L Stainless-Steel Hardware Included
This KM-Series amplifier delivers as much as 75 watts into six channels, or 150 watts bridged into three channels. See below for more details.
- Class: D
- Channel Operation: 6
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 6 x 40 Watts
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohms: 6 x 75 Watts
- RMS Power - Bridged: 3 x 150 Watts
- Total RMS Power: 450 Watts
- Peak Power Output: 900 Watts
- Frequency Response: 10-20,000Hz
- Minimum Impedance Bridged: 4Ohms
- Minimum Impedance Unbridged: 2Ohms
- Adjustable/Variable Crossover: Yes
- High-Pass Crossover Frequency: Amp1 and Amp 2:0-200Hz / Amp3: 50-200Hz
- High-Pass Slop (Per Octave): 12dB
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency: Amp3: 50-200Hz
- Low-Pass Slope (Per Octave): 12dB
- Bass Boost: 0-12dB
- Bass Boost Frequency: 40Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 1%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 95dB
- Remote Bass Boost/Gain: eeYes
- LED Power Indicator: Yes
- Max Gauge Size (Power/Ground): 4 AWG
- UPC: 713034085034
- Weight: 10
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.