Kicker CompR Subwoofers
The all new CompR® sub is the very model of power and reliability. Play them loud. Play them hard. Play them all day. They love it as much as you do.
With a double stacked magnet, the CompR provides powerful bass and a thunderous low-end response for the thump you crave when the volume knob needs a workout.
Our signature red double stitching makes an outstanding bond between the improved Santoprene®™ surround and a new all-polypropylene woofer cone. You get a deeper bass that stays pumping, no matter what the volume.
Two Coils, One Solution
Every CompR has two sets of brass voice coil terminals, spring-loaded and covered in a lustrous satin nickel finish. A simple push of the terminal gives you the wiring options you need to get the most out of your system.
Kicker CX Amplifiers
CX Series amps reach massive power levels thanks to an optimized circuit layout and the highest-grade internal components available. Highly efficient heat sinks keep the amp cool with a sophisticated new look. Mono amps offer an optional remote level control to adjust your bass right from the dash.
An analog 12dB crossover allows you to adjust the sonic response of your speakers, while a 24dB subsonic filter on mono amps controls your bass for an efficient, long-lasting subwoofer.
KICKER® amps are among the most flexible workhorses in the industry. Whether you connect them to a factory or aftermarket radio, CX amplifiers pump out the power. With the option to mount them vertically (hardware included) your mounting options are many.
43CWR84 8" Subwoofer CompR Series 600 Peak Power
- Qts : 0.739
- Size : 8 -inch
- RMS Power Range (Watts) : 100-300
- Top Mount Depth (inches) : 4 1/8
- Frequency Response : 30 - 500 Hz
- Free-Air : No
- Cone Material : Polypropylene
- Impedance : 4 ohms
- Ideal Sealed Box Volume (cubic feet) : N/A
- Sensitivity : 82.05 dB at 1 watt
- Xmax (millimeters) : 10.5
- Port diameter (inches) : N/A
- Port length (inches) : N/A
- Fs (Hz) : 42.5
- Surround Material : Santoprene
- Ideal Ported Box Volume (cubic feet) : N/A
- Dual Voice Coil : Yes
- Peak Power Handling (Watts) : 600
- Bottom Mount Depth (inches) : 4 11/16
- Cutout Diameter or Length (inches) : 6 13/16
- Vas (liters) : 9.8
43CXA6001 1200 Watts Peak Power CX Series Monoblock Class D Subwoofer Car Amplifier
- Height (inches): 2-3/8
- Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels) : 1200 x 1
- Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels) : 600 x 1
- Amplifier Class : D
- Width (inches) : 8-1/8
- Speaker Level Inputs : RCA
- RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels) : 300 x 1
- Fuse Rating : 80
- THD at Rated RMS Power : 1%
- Bass Boost : 0-12 dB
- Minimum Impedance Unbridged : 2
- Best Frequency Response : 25-200 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio : 95 dB
- Input Voltage : 14.4v
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency : 50-200 Hz
- Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave) : 12 dB/octave
- Bass Boost Frequency : 40 Hz
- Fan Cooled : No
- Preamp Outputs : 1 pair
- Depth (inches) : 6-3/4
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Weight: 15
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.