- Continuous Power (20Hz-20kHz, 0.04% THD)
- 2 ch: (4 Ohm) 100Wx2
- 2 ch: (2 Ohm) 200Wx2
- 1 ch: (4 Ohm) 400Wx1
- Maximum Power (EIAJ)
- 2 ch: (4 Ohm) 250Wx2
- 1 ch: (4 Ohm) 750Wx1
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50kHz (0,-1dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.01% (1kHz, 4 Ohm)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >105dB (IHF-A Weighted, at 1kHz)
- Dimensions: 10-3/8" x 2-1/2" x 13-5/8"
- Bridgeable 1/2/3 Channel Capability
- PWM Regulated MOSFET Power Supply
- 2 Ohm (4 Ohm mono) Optimized MOSFET Output Section
- Balanced Isolator Input Circuit
- Oversized Gold-Plated Screw-Type Power/Ground Terminals
- Gold-Plated Screw-Type Speaker Terminals
- Gold-Plated RCA Inputs
- Gold-Plated RCA Outputs (Full Range)
- Hi-Volt Input Level Control (400mV-6.5V)
- Variable Crossover: 50-120Hz, -12dB/oct. (LPF/HPF)
- Variable Bass Boost (40-120Hz, 0 to +18dB)
- Subsonic Filter (15Hz, -18dB/Oct.)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.