The P1000X2 is an excellent way to PUNCH up your sound system without monopolizing your entire trunk - that way you have more room for subs! With its massive output stage, this amplifier is best suited for driving a pair of 8-ohm SVC subwoofers or four 2-ohm DVC subwoofers. Remember to utilize the recommended power and speaker cables to optimize power delivery.
The Punch P1000X2 is a 2-channel stereo amplifier capable of producing 500 Watts into each channel at 2-Ohms. The P1000X2 amplifier is great with full-range or component systems or can be bridged for use with several subwoofers.
- High level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- Features C.L.E.A.N. Set-up
- Optional remote Punch Level Control (PLC2) ready (w/ input clip indicator)
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz
- Muted turn on
- Stealth top mounted control panel
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- Short circuit protection
- Over current protection
- UPC: 780687342173
- Weight: 15
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.