- Ceramic Metal Matrix Diaphragm woofer cone
- Butyl rubber surround
- Power range 50-275 watts RMS (137.5 watts per coil)
- Peak power handling 1,100 watts
- Frequency response 20-250 Hz
- Sensitivity 90 dB
- Dual 4-ohm impedance
- Top mounting depth 5-7/8"
- Sealed box volume 0.75 cubic feet
- Ported box volume 1.5 cubic feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Carl From Detroit
|This little darlin pounds the ground! I have one of these in a small enclosure in my Ranger being driven by an MTX 311D. Clean, crisp, earth shaking BASS! Expect nothing less from Infinity!|