The 10W0v3 is a rugged performer with excellent excursion capability and linearity and an overall performance envelope that puts it right at the top of its price class. It features a beefy 2 in. diameter voice coil and our patented Elevated Frame Cooling design for enhanced power handling and reliability. The 10W0v3 is best used with amplifier power in the 75W - 300W range and is optimized to operate in a compact 0.65 cu. ft. (18.4 l) sealed enclosure, or a 1.125 cu. ft. (31.9 l) ported enclosure. Detailed enclosure recommendations can be found in the "Specifications" tab.
- 10" 4-ohm subwoofer
- polypropylene cone with foam surround
- power range: 75-300 watts RMS
- peak power handling: 600 watts
- frequency response: 25-250 Hz
- sensitivity: 84.07 dB
- top-mount depth: 4-15/16"
- sealed box volume: 0.65 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.125 cubic feet
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440921657
- Weight: 9
- Sku: 92165
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.