- 150 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 190 watts x 2 at 2 ohms
- 380 watts x 1 in bridged mode
- Stereo, bridged mono, or Tri-Way output
- MOSFET power supply and output stages
- 50-300 Hz high-pass/low-pass filter, 12 dB/octave
- Line-level and speaker-level inputs
- Gold-plated connectors
- Preamp outputs
- Variable bass boost (0-10 dB) centered at 40 Hz
- Requires 8-gauge power and ground leads - wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- Signal-to-noise ratio 100 dB
- Dimensions: 14-1/16"W x 2"H x 10-1/4"D
*Warranty: 90 Days Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
90 Days warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
sean From newport
|i have this amp on my 2 12''inch planet audio tq12's which are 300 watts max and 150 rms a peice and every time i turn it up my amp shuts off and there is nothing wrong with it i just got it like a week ago|
Cody Robertson From Saskatchewan, Can
|Everyone says Sony Xplod Car Audio is crap, and well its not the best but its cheap and it works. I have this amp running 2 Rockford HE 10" which are 200 watts RMS and it runs them very well. This amp though is very overrated. It is more like 600 watts and not 760. Good amp for the money though and I'm very happy with it. Great buy for someone looking to power a large subwoofer or 2 and doesn't have alot of cash kickin around.|
DAN From TEXAS
|IT MAY NOT BE THE BEST, HOWEVER IT MADE A HUGE IMPROVEMENT IN MY STEREO'S SOUND SETUP.|