- 137.5 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 275 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- 550 watts RMS x 1 in bridged mode
- Stereo or bridged mono output
- Tri-Way capable
- MOSFET power supply and output devices
- 50-250 Hz high-pass/low-pass crossovers, 24 dB/octave slopes
- MEHSA mounting technology increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET output devices to the heat sink, for higher power output, lower operating temperatures, and greater reliability
- TOPAZ - noise-killing differential inputs that eliminate 80% of ground loop noise
- Trans.ana circuitry keeps preamp voltages low and signal paths simple for outstanding audio quality
- NOMAD - advanced protection circuitry for "intelligent" shutdown protection
- Wired remote control included for fingertip control of Punch Bass (for 0-18 dB of bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Preamp-level (RCA) inputs
- Preamp (RCA) outputs (sends signal to another amplifier)
- 4-gauge power and ground connectors
- Requires 8-gauge power and ground leads - wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- Dimensions: 13-7/16"W (9-15/16" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
TeamRF From Amarillo
|Great lil amp. Have it bridged pushing to 8 ohm 12" HE subs in my single cab truck. Custom ported box, the thing will make ya $hit ya pants! Be sure to have a capacitor to keep this baby running full power.|