- 175 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 350 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- 700 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms in bridged mode
- Stereo or bridged mono output
- Tri-Way capable
- 50-210 Hz high-pass/low-pass crossovers, 12 dB/octave
- Wired remote control included for fingertip control of Punch Bass (boosts bass 0-18 dB, centered at 45 Hz)
- MOSFET power supply and output devices
- MEHSA mounting technology increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET output devices to the heat sink, for higher power output, lower operating temperatures, and greater reliability
- TOPAZ — noise-killing differential inputs that eliminate 80% of ground loop noise
- Trans•ana circuitry keeps preamp voltages low and signal paths simple for outstanding audio quality
- NOMAD — advanced protection circuitry for "intelligent" shutdown protection
- Speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- 8-gauge power and ground connectors
- 60-amp fuse and fuse holder required for installation
- Dimensions: 18-3/8"W (14-7/8" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
travis turner From north carolina
|pretty good amp|