Even the best new speakers cause speaker panel distortion. Home audio speakers typically come in well crafted, heavy boxes to eliminate this distortion - a solution that is impossible (or at least impractical) in your car. For your car, Dynamat is the solution. Applying Dynamat to the panels surrounding your speakers eliminates speaker panel distortion by transforming the flimsy sheet metal into a solid non-resonant baffle. Dynamat improves mid-bass performance and stops vibration rattles and squeaks. Your stereo will sound its very best with Dynamat.
- Two 10" x 10" sheets of Xtreme Dynamat for a pair of speakers
- Appearance: Black Core w/ 4 Mil Aluminum Skin, paper release liner
- Thickness: 1.6mm / 0.44 inches
- Mass: 0.45 lb./ft2
- Temperature Resistance Range: -54°C to +149°C (-65°F to +300°F)
- Handling And Application: The material must be at room temperature before handling and application
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
j Brink From Norman Oklahoma
|i would reccomend buying this, regardless of your speakers, stock will be improved dramatically also... i installed 2 sheets on each door ( per speaker) and it is incredible, i now need to aim towards getting my trunk done, it is supposed to incrrease bass up to i belive 4-6 times better( good price too)|