- 1-1/2" PET silver film cone tweeter
- 3/4" PET silver film dome supertweeter
- 2-5/8" PPC balanced dome midrange
- Aramid fiber reinforced IMPP woofer with durable rubber surround
- frequency response 25-30,000 Hz
- recommended power range 2-80 watts RMS
- peak power handling 350 watts
- sensitivity 93 dB
- top-mount depth 3-3/8"
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
chad From mississippi
|i love pioneer sound i had some 6/9 and they sounded like 10" |
Ryan From Michigan
|The only reason i gave the SQ a 9 is because they dont put out much bass. Even though they are 6x9's they should still put out a little bass. But the Treble is Amazing. My ears hurt.|
c From toronto
|dont get me wrong.. i love these speakers.. they produce good clear sound at low frequencys.. the bass could be better.. ihave jbl 5'25 at the front and they seem like they have very good bass.. if i got 6x9 jbls my system would be more bassy... but with the pioneers and the 4 way(tweeters.etc) it is very clear ( just the bass should be a bit better
) i recommend it still|