- 165 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 200 watts x 2 at 2 ohms
- 400 watts x 1 bridged output at 4 ohms
- stereo or bridged mono output
- 4-ohm stable in bridged mode
- Tri-Way capable
- requires 8-gauge power and ground leads — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- MOSFET power supply and output stages
- 50-300 Hz low-pass filter, 12 dB/octave
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- gold-plated connectors
- selectable bass boost (10 dB) centered at 40 Hz
- 15-1/4"W x 2-1/4"H x 7-3/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
b.j. From Montgomery Al
|it hits really hard|
willie williams From chicago
|im very happy with sonys xm-2165gtx,this amp is easy to install and setup.the sound is incredibly clear present. this is the first of two sony xm-2165gtx amplifiers that i plan to install.my friends could not believe the quality of sound that 1 amp delivers to 2 speakers, which are 250watt sony x-plod speakers. cant wait to get the second amp to connect to the 240watt front speakers. i also chose the sony cdx-m800 disc player for my stereo. this is one assume system and id like to thank online car stereo for offering a great product at a great price. sony has delivered another great system, keep up the good work gentlemen.|