- 50 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 70 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- 140 watts RMS x 1 bridged output at 4 ohms
- stereo or bridged mono output
- 4-ohm stable in bridged mode
- MOSFET power supply
- requires 10-gauge power and ground leads - wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- Tri-Way capable
- high-pass/low-pass (80 Hz) crossovers, 18 dB/octave
- variable 0-12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz
- 20 Hz subsonic filter
- speaker-level inputs
- gold-plated power and speaker screw terminals
- 9-1/2"W x 2-5/16"H x 8-1/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Milos From SRBIJA
|Very good.I have it pushing JBL GTO1200B 250RMS.I highly reccomend this amp.|
Calvin From Atlanta
|Great little amp for the money. I have it pushing Kenwood Components 60 watts rms and it raises hell. I,m also pushing 2 alpine mrd-301 with 2 jl 10w3v2s. Alpine amps pound all day and never shut down. I highly reccomend this amp as well as any alpine V powered amp.|
RICHARD From PHOENIX
|A small amp with plenty of power. I have it bridged, powering a Cerwin Vega 8" sub. The little thing pounds! Handles very low frequencies with no problem. Amp gets warm, but hasn't shut off on me yet. Excellent performance to dollar ratio, I highly recommend it.|