- Die-Cast Aluminum Basket with CNC Cutting
- Fiber Glass Chrome Plated Paper Cone
- Non-Fatiguing Butyl Rubber Surround
- 2.5" High Temperature BAEISVVoice Coil
- 100 Oz + 100 Oz High Density Barium Ferrite Magnet
- Power Handling: 1000 Watts RMS / 2000 Watts Peak
- Frequency Response: 24-1KHz
- DualVoice Coil System
- Impedance(Per Coil): 4 Ohms
- Efficiency: 87dB
- Chrome Plated Back Plate
- Includes Installation Template
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dean From Id
|I think there was a printing mistake on the subs power. I have sold these for years and they are 500 rms 1000 max. This is why everyone who said they put over 500 plus to them they fried. These are amazing movers with this earths air. People couldn't believe how well their amps run them. A.k.a efficiently designed, highly highly recommend.|
Martel From Atlanta, Ga
|This sub is ok if your going cheap. I had 2 hooked up to a Lanzar Opti2000D amp. They played ok but I ditched them and picked up 2 Lanzar opti1232D subs. If you have the extra 50 bucks per sub to spend get the 1232 D's. Right now I only have one of the 1232D's hooked up and its just as loud as 2 of these. TRUST ME just spend the extra $100.|
gezzus From cali
|good speakers for the money ive got 2 i purchused from this site, ive got them in a sealed box powered by a ma audio hk401sx and they sound pretty good but sometimes u can tell the sound quality is not as good as u want it to be but other than that no complaints|