- Power (WATTS/CHANNEL), 2 Ohm Stereo: 75W x 2
- Power (WATTS/CHANNEL), 4 Ohm Bridged Mono: 150W
- Remote Bass Control: NO
- Fan Cooling: No
- Length With Shroud: 12 3/4"
- Width With Shroud: 10"
- Height With Shroud: 2 1/2"
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz; +0, -1dB
- Input Sensitivity: High Level 340mV-10V, Low Level 170mV-5V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB, a-weighted, re:rated power
- Active Crossover: 12dB/Octave, variable 50Hz-200Hz, selectable high pass, low pass, or all pass; hig or low fixed @ 80Hz
- KICKBass Boost: Variable to +18dB, centered @ 40Hz Pass-Thru RCAs
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
P-rod From MI Sagnasty
|great little amp for pushin some 6x9's or bridge to a low power 10. mines on a set of Clarion SRR6986 6x9's and it makes them PERFORM! hittin like a 10 clairity like none other. haven't been much of a kicker fan up till i got this amp and i must say if all kickers stuff is as satisfiying as this amp them i will definitly be switching to all kicker. overall 9.5! only reason not 10 is that the end caps chip pretty easily and scratch up but thats my fault for having stuff in the trunk.|
Isaiah B From Kansas
|This amp is the best I have ever owned!|