- Power (WATTS/CHANNEL), 2 Ohm Stereo: 125W x 2
- Power (WATTS/CHANNEL), 4 Ohm Bridged Mono: 250W
- Remote Bass Control: NO
- Fan Cooling: No
- Length With Shroud: 16"
- Width With Shroud: 10"
- Height With Shroud: 2 1/2"
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz; +0, -1dB
- Input Sensitivity: High Level 340mV-10V, Low Level 170mV-5V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB, a-weighted, re:rated power
- Active Crossover: 12dB/Octave, variable 50Hz-200Hz, selectable high pass, low pass, or all pass
- KICKBass Boost: Variable to +18dB, centered @ 40Hz Pass-Thru RCAs
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Johnathan From Texas
|I love this amp. I have it hooked up to a 10" Kicker and it shakes my whole car and i know it can put out more.|
NeKoCoPtEr From Astoria, OR
|For the price, you can't beat this amp, I have 2 and one runs each 10w0 in a Obcon bandpass... But one has enough push to make my 12w3v2 hit pretty damn good too... Very versitile amp, would be great for a midrange amp too.. All around damn good amp.|