- Power (WATTS/CHANNEL), 2 Ohm Stereo: 125W x 2
- Power (WATTS/CHANNEL), 4 Ohm Bridged Mono: 250W
- Remote Bass Control: NO
- Fan Cooling: No
- Length With Shroud: 16"
- Width With Shroud: 10"
- Height With Shroud: 2 1/2"
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz; +0, -1dB
- Input Sensitivity: High Level 340mV-10V, Low Level 170mV-5V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB, a-weighted, re:rated power
- Active Crossover: 12dB/Octave, variable 50Hz-200Hz, selectable high pass, low pass, or all pass
- KICKBass Boost: Variable to +18dB, centered @ 40Hz Pass-Thru RCAs
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Johnathan From Texas
|I love this amp. I have it hooked up to a 10" Kicker and it shakes my whole car and i know it can put out more.|
NeKoCoPtEr From Astoria, OR
|For the price, you can't beat this amp, I have 2 and one runs each 10w0 in a Obcon bandpass... But one has enough push to make my 12w3v2 hit pretty damn good too... Very versitile amp, would be great for a midrange amp too.. All around damn good amp.|