- Custom Tooled Die-Cast Aluminum Basket
- Aluminum Alloy Cone Structure
- Massive Butyl Rubber Surround
- 3'' High Temperature Dual Voice Coil
- 65 Oz x 3 High Density Barium Ferrite Magnet
- Power Handling: 1100 Watts RMS/2200 Watts Peak
- Frequency Response: 26- 800 Hz
- Impedance: Dual 2 Ohms Voice Coils
- Efficiency: 88dB
- Includes Installation Hardware and Template
- Packaged In a Wood Box
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Weight: 34.98
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Bang337 From Lafayette La
|I been banging on the opti1532 on a Memphis 4kw wired to play at 2 ohms and these things are stupid loud I then put em on a audiopipe ap3000 and they were even more loud but my mission was to have 3 of the 15s but they are now discontinued so now I'm gonna roll with the 4 12s I love these subs and I won't change up I've owned Memphis 15s kicker solo x 18 massive audio 15s jl 15s and I've learned with the right power these subs are bad ass compared to all of these|
Logan Oates From Michigan
I have 6 of these in my PT, I mean damn. Can you say loud? I'v broken my back windsheild 3 times with just massive cracks and the time where the flex was so hard it just popped out. About to have 2 more by April. 8 lanzars, all I can say is your system cant touch mine.
Alex copley From metropolis il
|i have 2 of these on a lanzar heritage 2600d in a ported enclosure they take all u can give them and more these subs are fenominal|