- Custom Tooled Die-Cast Aluminum Basket
- Aluminum Alloy Cone Structure
- Massive Butyl Rubber Surround
- 3'' High Temperature Dual Voice Coil
- 65 Oz x 3 High Density Barium Ferrite Magnet
- Power Handling: 1100 Watts RMS/2200 Watts Peak
- Frequency Response: 26- 800 Hz
- Impedance: Dual 2 Ohms Voice Coils
- Efficiency: 88dB
- Includes Installation Hardware and Template
- Packaged In a Wood Box
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Weight: 34.98
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
rico From nj
These speakers are killers I have 4 in my suburban and the bass is insane.
Travis W From Plymouth Wisconsin
|I love theses speakers, even in a prefab box these subs get down and dirty. I have two powered by a hilfonics 2400d mono and I can beat on these subs and they only want to take more and more. For the price these subs are amazing . I'd recommend to anyone looking for something better than what Walmart and bestbuy will ever have!|
Bang337 From Lafayette La
|I been banging on the opti1532 on a Memphis 4kw wired to play at 2 ohms and these things are stupid loud I then put em on a audiopipe ap3000 and they were even more loud but my mission was to have 3 of the 15s but they are now discontinued so now I'm gonna roll with the 4 12s I love these subs and I won't change up I've owned Memphis 15s kicker solo x 18 massive audio 15s jl 15s and I've learned with the right power these subs are bad ass compared to all of these|