- Custom Tooled Die-Cast Aluminum Basket
- Woven Carbon Glass Filer Composite Cone
- Cloth Laminated Massive Foam Surround
- 3'' High Temperature Dual Voice Coil
- 65 Oz x 3 High Density Barium Ferrite Magnet
- Power Handling: 1100 Watts RMS /2200 Watts Peak
- Frequency Response: 28- 800 Hz
- Impedance: Dual 4 Ohms Voice Coils
- Efficiency: 88dB
- Includes Installation Hardware and Template
- Packaged In a Wood Box
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Weight: 31.08
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ray's Kustoms From Illinois
|very nice sub, i just installed 2 on an Autoek 1500 its very clean and deep in a ported enclosure.|
Traie From Battle Creek, MI
|I currently own 2 of these subs in a dual ported box and 2 Directed 750D into each of them. My car rattles like is in the middle of an earthquake. I have been told it can be heard from about 3 blocks away. I Recommend them to anyone who is looking to have great sound but limited budget (if you have the money, go HiFonics Goliath series).|
John From Central California
|By far, if you are looking for a sub that is going to give you a deep competition bass, but still keep good sound quality, then this is the sub. It is nicely priced also. Currently in Madera CA at Sound Unlimited(Nations top lanzar dealer), they are almost at world record with these subs in a 80's series Cutlass.(8 of these Opti's, matched up wit 8 Opti 1400D's- bridged at 1.3 ohms =22,000watts). If you want more SPL, go with this sub, if you want more clear bass, go with the silver aluminum OptiDrive woofer.|