- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 200W x 2 @ 14.4V
- Bridged RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 400W x 1 @ 14.4V
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 100 dB
- Bass Boost: 0 - 18 dB
- XeTUNE- Advanced input and signal processing circuitry
- Top-Mounted Controls
- 24 dB / Octave Crossover
- Twin-T Variable 0 - 18 dB Bass Boost at 45 Hz
- Auxiliary Outputs Route Full Range Signals
- Tri-Linear Capability Allows Simultaneous Stereo and Bridged Operation
- XeFlow- Thermal feedback system with output optimization
- Bottom-Mounted Extruded Aluminum Heatsink
- Expanded Metal Mesh Intake & Exhaust Vents
- Ultra-Quiet Variable Speed Fan
- Temperature Monitoring with Automatic Output Optimization
- Superbrite 5mm LED Power Indicator
- XeLOAD- Full power with automatic load sensing
- Load Sensing Optimizes Power Supply and Output Stage
- Maximum Power Output From 1 - 4 Ohms Stereo or 2 - 4 Ohms Bridged
- High-Current Triple Darlington Output Stage
- 150-Volt, 15-Amp, 60 Mhz Sanken Output Transistors
- Direct Insert Speaker Terminals Accept Up To 8 Gauge Wire
- 4 Gauge Power Terminals with Removable Rubber Grommets
- Dimensions: 15.5 W x 10.6 L x 2.5 H
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jon From Mississippi
|I've had this amp for about 8 months now pushing 2 Phoenix Gold ZR-10d4's hooked up mono to a 4ohm total load. It slams in my neon. I chose this amp because of its sound quality, not for overall power. I am quite happy with my decision.
Two things I don't like about this amp, (1) it doesn't come with fuses built in, you have to supply a fused Dist block to fuse it, (2) If your going to mount these amps in the open, such as the passenger compartment, the fans can get quite loud. However, If you have your music cranked up, you won't hear the fans anyway. Once the volume is down, you will hear them.|
Joe Barton Jr From Lusby
|This amp is great. The instructions are very straight. The sound is intense. I am using the mtx 4500 subs in line with the xenon 200.2. The sond combination is so good it makes me speechless.|