- 1300 watts x 1 @ 4 ohms mono
- 2000 Watts x 1 @ 2 ohms Mono
- 2400 Watts x 1 @ 1 ohms Mono
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9 1/8" x 2 1/2" x 20 7/8"
- Bridgeable with Second Identical Model
- 3' Modular Cord Included
- Hour Meter
- Remote Mount Digital Voltmeter(included)
- Remote Mount Bass Boost Control (included)
- Heavy Duty One-piece Extruded Aluminum Heat Sink
- Beveled Clear Acrylic Protective Cover
- Tiffany-Style Input and Output RCA Jacks
- Parallel Line-out RCA Jacks
- Removable Covers Conceal Control and Terminal Panels
- MOSFET High Speed Switching Power Supply
- Internally Mounted Fan-Cooled Power Supply
- Solid Brass Nickel-plated Terminal Blocks (4-gauge Power, 8-gauge Speaker)
- THD: 0.05
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >100dB
- Frequency Response: 5Hz~250Hz
- Input Impedance: 10K ohms
- Input Sensitivity: 300mV~8V
- 4-Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload and DC Offset
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Alfred From Radcliff, KY
|By far the best amp I've ever owned!!!!! I have this baby running two MTX 9515 subs in my Nissan Titan and I literally can't breathe when I crank it up. This amp delivers clean pure bass and has never run anywhere near hot a single time, even with the 1ohm load it's pushing right now!|
Tyree From Duval County, FL.
|This is a great amp, especially for the price. I got it hooked up to four 12'inch Pioneer Champion Series subs in a 99 Buick Park Ave and it is tearing the car apart. This amp delivers great power and clean bass. I am about to get another one!!!|
MIKE.IRELAND From BOLTON ONTARIO
|ONE OF THE BEST AMPS I'VE EVER USED.