- 150 Watts x 2 @ 4 ohms Stereo
- 260 Watts x 2 @ 2 ohms Stereo
- 440 Watts x 1 @ 4 ohms Mono
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 8 1/4" x 2 5/8" x 13 1/4"
- Hour Meter
- Remote Mount Digital Voltmeter(included)
- Heavy Duty One-piece Extruded Aluminum Heat Sink
- Beveled Clear Acrylic Protective Cover
- Tiffany-Style Input and Output RCA Jacks
- Parallel Line-out RCA Jacks
- MOSFET High Speed Switching Power Supply
- Milspec Double-Sided Glass Epoxy Circuit Board with Through-hole Plating
- Heavy 4 oz. Pure Copper PC Traces at All Preamp and Amplification Stages
- Solid Brass Nickel-plated Terminal Blocks (4-gauge Power, 8-gauge Speaker)
- THD: 0.05
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >100dB
- Frequency Response: 5Hz~50kHz
- Input Impedance:10K ohms
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV~8V
- 4-Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload and DC Offset
- Thermal Cooling Fan
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.