- Proprietary Cast Aluminum Alloy Machine Cut "Alpha" Basket
- Proprietary Cooling Rings for Motor Assembly
- Kevlar® Reinforced Composite Balanced & Laminated Cone
- High Tensile Strength Two-Layer Surround for Enhanced Control
- Flat Progressive Rate Nomex® Damper w/ Spiral-Woven Leads
- 150 oz. Double Stack Magnet
- Dual 2 ohm 3 " Voice Coils
- 8-Gauge Lug-Lock Input and Output Terminals
- Mounting Dimensions Depth: 8"
- Through Hole: 13 7/8"
- Diameter: 15 1/16"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
B.RAMOS From SO-CAL
|i've got one of these in a slot ported box 2.65 cu ft @ about 40 hz being pushed by a crunch 1500.1 @ a 1 ohm load, i tried 3 other boxes at 25hz 35hz and 40hz at 3.65 cu ft but 2.65 @ 40hz hit best in my x cab frontier .this thing is a beast! the bass rolls clean and hits hard . if you've never had a 15 this is it right here, no 10 or 12 i've heard or had makes this kind of bass.|
Logan From Texas
|This is the best sub i have ever ever heard, for the money. With bass so loud i set off alarms across the parking lot in other counties. I have beat 2 15" solo L7 and various other systems. If you want the loudest beat on the block stick to Alphasonik.|
Tyler From Vancouver
|Insane sub. I blew my hifonics BXi 1606D amp in 5 minutes. Deep bass that rumbles my truck and my mirrors so much that they become useless. Definately worth it!!|