- dual voice coil design (2 OHM X 2)
- CONsealer gasket hides mounting screws and provides an airtight seal
- frequency response 24-200 Hz
- power range 156-600 watts RMS (300 watts per voice coil)
- peak power 1,200 watts
- sensitivity 89 dB SPL
- top mount depth 6-15/16"
- sealed box volume 2.25-5.0 cubic feet
- ported box volume 2.0-4.0 cubic feet
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
TEEZ-ZN From Canada
|I have two of these bass beast hook up to a Ap 1200 watt 2channel amp @2omhs stable and a rockford 700s 2channel also 2omhs stable amp also these monsters need a lot of power and when given that they really rock.When going places i set off car alarms and rattle the change in ppl's pockets these to subs really do damage.(You wouldn't be sorry but happy and make others jealous i no):-)|
k_aus 85 From tha burg. F.L.
|i had a pair of these hooked up to a 2400 watt orion amp and they "QUAKED"!!!!i wish i could get them back.|
Jerry Dillon From Phoenix Arizona
|I Had one of these powered by an X-Plode 1200W monoblock amp and when I went to a friends house they were out front waiting for me when I got there saying they must have heard me like three blocks away|