- Power output: 300 watts RMS x 2 (4 ohm load), 500 watts RMS x 2 (2 ohm load), 1200 watts RMS x 1 (bridged mono, 4 ohm load)
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- THD: Less than 0.05%
- Signal to noise ratio: Greater than 90 dB
- Dimensions: 12.4" W x 2.7" H x 13" L.
- Thermal, short, and overload protection circuitry
- Platinum plated jacks and terminals
- Stainless steel finish heat sink
- Full Mosfet circuitry
- Quiet fan cooling system
- Variable hi/lo pass filters and bass boost
- Fully regulated power supply
- 2 ohm stereo stable
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Justin From shreveport ,la
|alsome amp . very powerful very clean sound and great price ive got it pushing two ma12d4 in a ported box and can shake my house windows.recomend amp if youre looking for cheap good power had mine going on 3 years using it every day and and still no problems great amp|
macsdad From leeds al
|best amp for the money, any where. i dare you to find another amp with this kind of power for this price. i have mine @ 2ohms-500 wrms on to powerbass 2xl-10d's and i LOVE this set-up. i have them in a sealed box, about .60 cuft. ma audio is the truth. for all you people who think you have to have JL or RF or KICKER even MTX, this thing has 2 40amp fuses, if you know anything about car audio, you know what that means. if you need true power, and can't afford over rated, buy this amp.|
Atish From Austin
|Very good amp went from a rockford fosgate amp t8002 to this ma audio amp the price and quality is so much better than the rockford|