- 6"x9" Type-R Coaxial 2-Way Speakers
- 275W Peak Power
- 55W RMS
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-30kHz
- Multi-Layered Hybrid Fiber Cone
- Linear Drive Magnet Motor Structure
- Lightweight Rubber Surround
- High-Strength Steel Frame
- 1" Soft Dome Tweeter with Tuned Back-Chamber in Point Source Configuration
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
dan From Northern VA
|The amp definately does help. these speakers can take a lot of power. However, I should mention that if you hook these speakers up to an amp, You wont even be able to hear ur fron speakers even if ur rite next to them. I had to get an Amp for the front speakers just to match the sound these put out. Course i have a small sedan so maybe u have a bigger vehicle wont be a problem. I love heavy metal and Crunk rap. The bass amazing. the highs and mids also remarkable too. I would reccommend this speaker to anyone who plans to hook it up to an amp.|
don From australia
|hard hitting bass that really is noticeable. upgraded to these after blowing up audiobahn 6x9's with 200w rms. they blew up after running 75rms into them. these alpines take the power and want more.|
Randy From New Jersey
|Hooked them up in my 1967 chevelle with an alpine head unit and it sounds great|