- Blue light illuminated control panel
- Removable covers for power and in/output ports.
- Rotary control knobs
- 12dB per octave crossover slopes
- PWM power supply
- Subwoofer mode switch
- Remote bass boost (0-+18dB) and level controls
- Variable subwoofer frequency control 40-400 Hz
- Variable high-pass frequency control (mid-range) 40-800Hz
- Variable low-pass frequency control (mid-range) 2k-7 kHz
- Variable high-pass frequency control (40-8 kHz)
- X1, X10 high pass frequency multiplier-switch
- Parametric "Q" control (0-20)
- Left and right mid range phase shift control (0-180)
- Variable bass boost frequency control 25-250 Hz
- Band pass/ high pass mid range control switch
- Subwoofer stereo/mono mode control
- Mid/high & sub RCA inputs
- High, mid & sub RCA outputs
- Variable output level controls, 8 volts
- Dimensions : 6"W x 1.75"H x 12.75"L
- UPC: 068888873581
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Byron From CT.
|This unit performes great.I have this now for one year with no problem. Makes a world of difference in your sound.|
Jacob From Iowa
|This Crossover has a good sound but it is built poor example stuff like the connecters for the remote hookup broke real easy fixed that but now it don't remote it self on & off so it just burned up inside so pretty much this aint a first choice product.|
Fred From Tucson,AZ
|Good product, i got this installed and what a difference it makes. all systems should have a x-over.|