- 2400 Watt 2 Channel Amplifier
- 2 x 300 Watts RMS @ 4ohms
- 2 x 450 Watts RMS @ 2ohms
- 2 x 600 Watts RMS @ 1ohm
- 1 x 2400 Watts MAX @ 2ohms
- 2 Ohm Mono Stable
- Double-sided Military Grade PCB Board
- Regulated Power Supply
- Soft Start Circuitry
- Full MOSFET Circuitry
- 4-Way Short Circuit Protection
- Variable Frequency LPF 40Hz-120Hz
- Variable Frequency HPF 120Hz-800Hz
- Variable Bass Boost 0dB to 18dB
- Frequency Response: +/- 1dB 10Hz-40kHz
- 0.02% T.H.D.
- S/N Radio > 100dB
- Channel Separation 70dB
- Silver Plated RCA Input/Output Connectors
- Damping Factor 200
- 4 Gauge Silver Power Connectors
- Dimensions: (LWH) 22.4" x 10" x 2.1"
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Larry From Los Angeles
|I have this hooked up to two 15 inch L5 kickers and this thing booms. I bought it somewhere else a few years ago but it still gets the job done. The only thing about this amp is it gets HOT, idk the ohm sequence it is in but I think its one. 2 and 4 ohm is probably best for this amp but it still bumps|
willy From newjersey
|i have two 12" type R alpine enclose with a vented box in a 1997 bmw 528i and this amp has lots of power to be heard from blocks away.the only thing about this amp that it will get hot if you hook it up 1 olhms.it is worth the price.|
Mike From Corona, CA
|I have this amp running my two 12" alpine type R subs. It pushes alot of power out but i wasnt impressed with the sound quality. Its a decent amp for the price, but if your looking for high quality bass this isnt the amp to go with.|