- Kicker Solo-Baric L7 Series
- 12" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- SoloKon aluminum-treated composite cone with Santoprene surround
- Cast-aluminum basket
- Power range: 50-750 RMS watts
- Peak power: 1500 watts
- Frequency range: 20-100 Hz
- Sensitivity: 87.4 dB
- Mounting depth: 6-13/16"
- Sealed box volume: 0.88-2.00 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.75-3.25 cu. ft.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Justin From Kansas
|I have 2 of these with a1200.1 kicker amp wired into one ohm and they hit 155.4 in comp and I only rubin one battery and no cap I love these subs
Foster183 From Dean texas
|I have 2 of these subs running off a JL amp and they pound. i only spent 250 for both of them together. GO KICKER|
scott From ohio
|this sub pounds especially for the price now its on sale makes it even better i have one hooked up to a zx 1000 kicker amp in the kicker box and it sounds good my amp is hitting 1248watts and i fryed my first L7 in my 96 civic but it wasnt warmed up and i was on a trip so it was hitting for a while that day but best sub ive got so far|