- Kicker Solo-Baric L7 Series
- 12" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- SoloKon aluminum-treated composite cone with Santoprene surround
- Cast-aluminum basket
- Power range: 50-750 RMS watts
- Peak power: 1500 watts
- Frequency range: 20-100 Hz
- Sensitivity: 87.4 dB
- Mounting depth: 6-13/16"
- Sealed box volume: 0.88-2.00 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.75-3.25 cu. ft.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Justin From Kansas
|I have 2 of these with a1200.1 kicker amp wired into one ohm and they hit 155.4 in comp and I only rubin one battery and no cap I love these subs
Foster183 From Dean texas
|I have 2 of these subs running off a JL amp and they pound. i only spent 250 for both of them together. GO KICKER|
scott From ohio
|this sub pounds especially for the price now its on sale makes it even better i have one hooked up to a zx 1000 kicker amp in the kicker box and it sounds good my amp is hitting 1248watts and i fryed my first L7 in my 96 civic but it wasnt warmed up and i was on a trip so it was hitting for a while that day but best sub ive got so far|