The 12W1v3 is a lightweight 12-inch driver with excellent performance capabilities at moderate power levels. It features moderate mounting depth with no pole-vent, so the rear of the motor structure can be placed directly against an enclosure boundary. Excellent excursion capability and linearity allow it to reproduce sub-bass with shocking extension and quality. Several of JL Audio's proprietary technologies enhance its performance and reliability.
The The 12W1v3-4 is best used with amplifier power in the 75W - 300W range and is optimized to operate in a compact 1.10 cu. ft. (31.5 l) sealed enclosure. Detailed enclosure recommendations can be found in the "Specifications" tab.
- 12" W1v3 Series Subwoofer Driver
- Power Handling:
- RMS: 300 watts
- Mounting depth: 5.41 "
- Cutout dimensions: 11.0625"
- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 26.21 Hz
- Sensitivity: 86.1 dB
- Xmax: 11 mm
- Reference Efficiency (no): 0.2500%
- Frequency response: ~22 ~ 200 Hz
- Black Steel-Mesh Grille Insert Available: JL Audio SGRU-12
- Matching Amplifier: JL Audio JX500/1D
- Recommended Power Range: 75 - 300 watts
- Impedance: Single 4-Ohm
- Injection-molded, black mica-filled polypropylene cone
- Nitrile-butylene rubber surround
- Aluminum dust-cap with JL Audio logo
- Removable and customizable mounting flange trim ring
- Vented reinforcement collar
- Elevated frame cooling technology
- DMA-Optimized motor system
- Insert molded suspension/coil/terminal sub-assembly
- Stamped steel basket
- Floating Cone Attach Method
- Interlocking Cone and Dust Cap
- Surround Stress-Relief
- Nickel plated push terminals
- Product Highlights:
- 12" 4-ohm subwoofer
- polypropylene cone with nitrile-butylene rubber surround
- power range: 75-300 watts RMS
- peak power handling: 600 watts
- frequency response: 22-200 Hz
- sensitivity: 86.1 dB
- top-mount depth: 5-7/16"
- sealed box volume: 1.15 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.65 cubic feet
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 884600198363
- Weight: 12
- Sku: 92083
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Damon From Savannah, GA
|What do you say about JL? After all its JL...
High quality as always. Placed 2 in a .90 underseat box with 200 watts each and they bang away. Excellent product as always.|