- 2 x 400W RMS at 4 OHMS 2 x 800W MAX at 4 OHMS
- 1 x 1600W MAX at 4 OHMS Bridged 2 x 650W at 2 OHMS RMS
- Electronic Crossover Network
- Bass Boost Circuit
- 2 Ohms Stereo Stable
- Anti-Thump Turn-On
- Illuminated Top Panel
- Soft Turn On/Off
- High & Low Level Inputs
- Power & Protection LED Indicators
- Advanced Protection Circuitry
- Remote Control Bass Booster
- THD: <0.04%
- S/N Ratio: >90dB
- Channel Separation: >65dB
- Freq. Response: 15Hz- 35kHz
- Dimensions: 11.06''W x 2.24''H x 15''
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
James From Michigan
|Bout this amp over a year ago to push 2 12's Visonic's in a bandpass box. Great sound and easy hookup..this bangs my subs really hard as long as you got the right songs...just remember to set your gain and levels correctly or else inexperience will kill your amp.|
Tyler From Zumbrota Minnesota
|Great amp no problems with it overheating and it pounds my 10" 1400 watt Lanzar Heritage subs. First good system of mine so far|
Byron From From CT.
|I Have this amp playing my mid section. sounds great, can turn my head unit with no distortion.Great Amp.|