- power handeling: 250W RMS/ 500W peak
- Impedance: dual 2 Ohm
- Frequency response: 40-2500Hz
- Efficiency: 82.89 dB (1W/1M)
- Fs/ Hz: 25
- Re: 3.7
- Qts: 0.50
- Xmax: 14 mm
- Depth: 5-1/2"
- Heavy gauge deep draw steel baskets with proprietary Precision Power industrial design
- Ultra-rigid foamed polypropylene cones with conformally attached Santoprene surround
- Excellent SQL performance in small sealed or vented enclosures
- Tooled rubber wrap-gasket for air-tight seal in front or rear mount applications
- Priced Per Speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Anthony From Ohio
|I have had the old series of these subs since 1997 !!! They are not the loudest but very reliable and they are in my new car and still bump. I have had JL subs but the surround tears so easy its not worth it. These are a steal if you just want nice bass. I am running a 900 Watt Sony amp and its from 1997 too :)
Justin From New jersey
|I ordered these subs to replace my Infinity Kappa perfects because one blew and i have to tell you i am not impressed. running two tens 2ohm mono with a memphis 500 watt amp and these subs cant match the low bass of the infinitys. pretty disapointed.|