- Vas.2: 1.79 cu ft
- Vas.4: 1.78 cu ft
- Sensitivity: 87/ 85dB
- Linear Excursion: 14mm
- Dimentions: 11"/ 7"
- Power Handling 500 Watts RMS / 1000 Watts Peak
- Machined Custom Die-Cast Basket
- Open Loop Motor Design
- Metalized Poly Cone and Medium Roll NBR Surround
- Tight Small Sealed Box Performance
- Custom Tooled Reversible Wrap Gasket and Protective Magnet Boot
- Heavy Gauge Wire Terminals
- 2.5 Inch Voice Coil on Aluminum Former
- Priced Per Speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
harbar From warm springs, or
|Damn gud considerin i only have one powered by a hcca 600d n da sub getn 300 rms rattled interior loose on my 07 uplander. Overall damn gud|
Brad From FL
|These subs are pretty good i would compare them to Alpine type r's in the sence they bang a little harder but the sq and quality of them is no where near the r's. I could see someone getting a few of these for a budget spl setup.|
justin From novi michigan
|i have 2 of these in orion ported box with a hcca2400 and all i have to say is OMG. Ive had l7s, type rs, and these slam.|