- Max: 2000 Burst
- RMS (watts): 750
- Magnet Wgt. (oz): 192
- Xmax: 0.565"
- SPL: 98.2
- Primary Enclosure Style: Ported
- Frequency response: 25-1.4kHz
- Mounting hole size: 11.25"
- Woofer depth: 7.25"
- Recommended enclosure: 1.5
- Recommended enclosure type: vented
- Cast aluminium basket
- Large -roll foam surround
- Dual stacked magnet structure
- Aluminum voice coil former
- Extended back-plate with Aero-Vent
- Stitched tinsel leads
- Spring loaded push terminals
- Rubber gasket
- Rubber magnet cover
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
frank From dallas
|best subs ive owned a pair of them on a single sundown 1500 at half ohm would tear some shit up|
Sergio R From Palmdale C.A
|I have two of these monster in my 62 VW bug but in quad (1 ohm) per sub reaching @ 148.3 db with Soundstream piacso 2000 RMS but it can hold @ (0.5 ohm) 2500 rms i have beated some of my friends in soundoff comp...|
Nik From Louisville
|I had two of these in my Sentra with a 3000w mono block and man did they hit, Even songs with little bass sound awesome with these subs. They made my back window flex....ALOT!|