- Voice coil Diameter: 2.5"
- Magnet Wgt. (oz): 120
- Frequency response: 22-1.2kHz
- SPL: 87dB
- Woofer depth: 5.9"
- Recommended enclosure: 0.5/0.8
- Recommended enclosure type: sealed
- Proprietary cast aluminum basket
- UDV cooling technology
- Low distortion nomex cone
- Black progressive roll conex spider
- C-lock rubber gasket
- XLS santoprene surround
- Dual 4-Ohm voice coil
- 2.5" TIL glass fiber coil former
- Woven tinsel leads
- vented and extended pole piece
- Low carbon top and bottom plate
- Rubber magnet cover
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
doug From cucamonga, ca
|FANTASTIC SUB!!! Plays deep, clean and loud (not obnoxiously loud, but impressively loud). This is a very musical, and detailed sub and is perfect for the car audio enthusiast wanting to complete his/her SQ system. I have tried numerous subs: several audiobahns, mtx, kicker solobaric, rockford p3, tc sounds, kappa perfect and others, and I can honestly say this is the best sub I've ever owned. Hook this up to a high-end amp with a 24db/octave crossover (mine is connected to a Polk 500.1) and you will be thoroughly impressed with the detail, smoothness, richness, thickness and depth of bass...especially for the price!|
liam From melbourne australia
|awesome sound and can handle heaps of , watts.very loud, crisp and very responsive. hook it up to a good mono and and put it in the right box and it will sound unbelievable.highly recommended.|