- RMS Power Handling: 600 Watts
- Peak Power: 1200 Watts
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 500 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 4-Ohms
- Sensitivity: 86.2
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.5"
- Mounting Diameter: 14-3/32" (235mm)
- Mounting Depth: 7-1/8" (143mm)
- Spkr. Displacement: 0.22 cu.Ft
- Vega Maximum Throw Suspension
- Rugged Diecast Aluminum Frame
- Powerful Double Stack Magnet Assembly
- Titanium/Nickel Alloy Plated Diaphragm
- High Temperature Voice Coil
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
corey From pascagoula, mississippi
|I took out the back seat of my 1998 acura tl and put 4 of these in there, and they beat down.. i have 4 thousands watts too them and they beat.. great buy for the price|
Damon From Hawaii
|Very good sub with long excursion.Hits every note i gave it without distortion, one of the best subs from cerwin vega well worth the money. I have mine in a ported box, just make sure that u give it the full wattage.
Frank From Ft. Myers, Fl.
|Very good, hard hitting sub for small spaces. I have a Chevy standard cab pick up with limited box space. After I ported the box it really hit.|