- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 85W x 2 @ 14.4V
- Bridged RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 250W x 1 @ 14.4V
- THD at 4-Ohm RMS Power: <1 %
- Speaker Level Inputs
- Preamp Outputs
- HP/LP Built-In Crossovers
- Bass Boost: 0-18 dB
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 98 dB
- Fuse Rating: 40 amps
- Advanced chassis with extruded aluminum heatsink
- MOSFET class A/B power supply
- Top-mounted controls
- KickBass 0-18 dB variable bass boost at 40 Hz
- Variable 50-200 Hz high- or low-pass crossover with 12 dB/octave slope
- High level or low level inputs (125mV-10V)
- PreAmp Signal Transfer (PAST) RCA outputs
- Delayed turn-off logic circuit
- Soft start turn-on circuit for reduced startup load
- Short circuit, Over-voltage, Reverse polarity, Thermal overload (SORT) protection
- Fully CEA-2006 compliant specifications for real-world power
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.