- 2-channel car amplifier
- 110 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (175 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 350 watts RMS x 1 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Variable high- and low-pass filters (50-200 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- Variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- Wired remote bass level control
- Top-mounted controls
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Speaker-level inputs
- Preamp inputs and outputs
- Fuse rating: 25A x 2
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 13-1/2"W x 2-5/16"H x 9-5/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
PAUL From N.O.L.A.
|I bought this for one L7 10" DUAL 2OHM SUB. SLAMS THAT THING REAL GOOD. HAVE IT RAN IN SERIES TO GET THE 4 OHM LOAD TO THE AMP. THE 18db BASS BOOST MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE. I HAVE THE SUB IN A CUSTOM BOX IN A SILVERADO. AWESOME|