- 2-channel car amplifier
- 110 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (175 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 350 watts RMS x 1 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Variable high- and low-pass filters (50-200 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- Variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- Wired remote bass level control
- Top-mounted controls
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Speaker-level inputs
- Preamp inputs and outputs
- Fuse rating: 25A x 2
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 13-1/2"W x 2-5/16"H x 9-5/8"D
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
PAUL From N.O.L.A.
|I bought this for one L7 10" DUAL 2OHM SUB. SLAMS THAT THING REAL GOOD. HAVE IT RAN IN SERIES TO GET THE 4 OHM LOAD TO THE AMP. THE 18db BASS BOOST MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE. I HAVE THE SUB IN A CUSTOM BOX IN A SILVERADO. AWESOME|