- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 250W x 2
- THD at 4-Ohm RMS Power: 0.08 %
- Bridged RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 1000W x 1
- Preamp Outputs
- Built-In Crossovers: HP/LP
- Bass Boost: 0 - 18 dB
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >80 dB
- CEA 2006 Ratings for Real-World Power and No Bogus Specs
- Variable 40-400 Hz Low-Pass or High-Pass Crossover
- 12 dB / Octave Butterworth Crossover Alignment
- Variable 0 - 18 dB Punch Bass EQ at 45 Hz
- Removable Chrome Shroud
- 4 Gauge Power and Ground Connections
- Built-In ATC Fusing
- Preamp Outputs
- Illuminated RF Logo with Output Level Display
- Wired Remote Punch Bass Control
- Dimensions: 17.7 L x 11 W x 2.4 H
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
mylowprice From Los Angeles, CA
I purchase this monster of a amp six years ago, and it knock's the hell out of the 12' Pioneer's I have in a enclosure box. It beat the hell out of two and I up graded to the Pioneer Champions. Fosgate should bring this beast back.
david From Beaufort, SC
|This amp puts out so much power its rediculous. Rockford ROCKS don't believe that they fell off. I was skeptical too until I purchased this one.|